We provide deep industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis, to enable you to deliver the best results for your business in the areas of business unit strategy, transaction services, valuation, economics, brand/intellectual property management and risk management.
We deliver our services locally and through our integrated network of more than 1,300 strategy, valuation, economics and transaction specialists in 30 countries across the globe. Our clients include market leading companies, private equity and venture capital houses, the public sector and law firms.
- You need help to analyse and research your business environment.
- You want independent, objective evaluation and validation of your management strategy, including whether you have the right mix of businesses.
- You want robust 'stress testing' of your strategy and its underlying assumptions.
- You want to identify and understand the full financial and economic implications of your investment/divestment options.
- You want to identify and capitalise on opportunities and assets cost effectively, as well as identify and manage inherent business risk or transactional risks to improve shareholder value.
- You want to ensure new acquisitions are within your control and integrated into your operation in the shortest possible time.
- You want to understand your exposure to risk in relation to different markets, customers, partners and suppliers, and be confident that you have appropriate risk mitigation strategies in place.
How we can support you
- Our specialists have the deep know-how needed to help you to effectively create, test and validate your strategy.
- We help you to make the right decisions about your portfolio, help you dispose of assets, appraise targets and integrate new acquisitions with minimum disruption to your business.
- We provide insights into where your customers and target customers perceive true value in your product or service offerings.
- Our specialists apply rigorous financial analysis to assess the risk and value trade-offs of your strategic options. We review the impact on value of the tax, financial reporting (e.g., IFRS) and regulatory issues on your strategic options.
- We help you to assign your resources to the activities that maximise value and are best aligned to your strategic objectives.
- We provide the extra resource you need to drive focused plans through in a cost effective way, taking account of and mitigating associated risk.
- We help you to plan for how to deal with potential risks and threats to your business, so that risk management is structured, tested, monitored, owned and fully integrated into your day-to-day operations.
- We will work and collaborate with you as one team, including drawing on the skills of our local and global network of industry specialists.