Corporate Taxation & Accounting Services
на русском языке
To ensure long term success, tax departments must institute integrated operational improvements to:
- Create, protect, and optimize value in the context of the organization's business objectives;
- Manage a wide range of tax and accounting-related risks of doing business;
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and reporting requirements against ever-changing global standards.
PwC takes an integrated and holistic approach to achieve these objectives by providing:
- Corporate tax compliance
- Indirect tax compliance
- Statutory financial statement preparation
- Tax provision outsourcing
- Tax review services
Tax Accounting Services
- Tax accounting, technical consulting and support
- Uncertain tax positions support
- Deferred tax analysis and other specialized tax accounting services
Tax Function Effectiveness
- Tax function reviews and performance improvement
- Tax strategy development
- Risk assessment / mitigation
- Skills assessment and compensation benchmarking
- Process improvement, controls reviews and remediation
PricewaterhouseCoopers has earned a solid reputation for consistently providing practical solutions to meet the needs of a client's business and assistance in enhancing value.
Our tax experts provide its clients with the most up-to-date and accurate information on new legislative developments in all areas of taxation and accounting, particularly those of vital significance to both domestic and foreign companies. Our clients gain the ability to be flexible and proactive in managing their exposures.