на русском языке
PwC has a developed and experienced Customs Practice in Kazakhstan.
Working closely with other PwC Customs professionals across the CIS, this team of professionals is dedicated to finding practical and innovative solutions to the customs issues faced by our clients when importing and/or exporting.
Our Customs experts advise some of the largest companies in Kazakhstan, both major multinationals and leading Kazakhstan firms, on a broad spectrum of customs issues.
The Kazakhstan Customs Practice is an integral part of PwC’ worldwide Customs Network, which covers the globe through offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
PwC can help you in:
- Specialized customs tax planning (duties, VAT, excise tax)
- Customs advice on specific transactions
- Customs advice for companies in diverse business sectors, including automotive, energy and metallurgy, telecommunication, consumer packaged goods, etc.
- Legislative and practice updates/advice on both new and pending legislation and changes in practice under new requirements
- Customs Diagnostics of entities, including recommendations for mitigating risks as well as identifying and exploiting new opportunities
- Drafting customs inquiries and providing practical advice and solutions on issues involving customs
- Practical assistance in obtaining and confirming customs benefits
- Advice on the application of customs regimes and incentives, tariff classifications, country of origin, transfer pricing, and customs value, etc.