на русском языке
With the move to IFRS for many of the world’s public companies and the far-reaching mandates of Sarbanes-Oxley, financial accounting has become a lot more complicated. And if the past few years are any guide, the future holds more regulations, new requirements, and an increasing compliance burden. PwC has the knowledge and expertise necessary to help you with complex financial accounting issues related to matters such as valuations, pensions and share plans, listings, IFRS conversions, and corporate treasury and company secretarial functions. To improve your financial accounting and keep you abreast of new developments in corporate reporting, our experienced professionals will provide you with a combination of technical advice, support tools, and training of in-house accounting staff.
If this is your situation
- You want to keep up-to-date on developments in domestic and international financial reporting
- You made an acquisition and need to harmonise your accounting policies
- The conversion to IFRS has raised the issue of staff training and the need for reliable and comprehensive accounting guidance and training
- You are already familiar with Kazakhstan Accounting Standards, but need to understand how IFRS compares
- You have a small finance function and would appreciate support from financial reporting specialists
- You have a difficult technical accounting issue that you cannot solve in-house.
How PwC can help you
For all organisations that need high quality accounting advice, PwC has the breadth and depth of knowledge and technical expertise to help. Our financial accounting and accounting technical advice, support tools, guidance, and training will help improve the quality of your company’s financial reporting.
- Accounting and regulatory advice on Kazakhstan Accounting Standards and IFRS, including specialists in complex areas such as process improvement, information security, valuations, pensions and share programs, listings, IFRS conversions, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance
- Comperio — an online library of global financial reporting literature
- Accounting developments seminars
- Technical update seminars on corporate governance and financial reporting