PwC PayWell Kazakhstan 2014
на русском языке
Should we increase salaries of all employees or differentiate between them? How to manage variable pay?
Salary and Benefits Surveys provide companies with market information against which to compare their employees’ compensation and benefits package.
This year we are planning to conduct Salary and Benefits Survey in sectors including Finance and Retail and Consumer.
Our PayWell Survey will be available in a general or sector format.
Our Salary and Benefits Survey PayWell 2014 includes:
- analysis of policies, practices and salary levels of specific sectors;
- market-based remuneration data.
- On-line platform
- Consideration of all compensation elements: base salary, variable pay, benefits and pay policy
- A detailed analytical section on compensation and benefits policies (trends)
- Each participant can choose a reference group from the list of Survey participants (optional)
- Experience in conducting surveys since 2006
- Kazakh and multinational companies participate in our surveys
- Support of participants:
- Convenience and simplicity in completing questionnaires
- Detailed instructions for completing questionnaires, containing answers to FAQQ
- Individual consultation while completing questionnaires
- Materials are available in Russian and English in electronic format via the on-line platform
- Easy to use tools to analyze data
- Full data privacy
February - April 2014: Registration of participants and distribution of questionnaires
May - June 2014: Individual job mathching sessions
July - August 2014: Data collection and analysis
September 2014: Report release
Contact our survey team:
+7 (727) 330 32 01 ext. 4056
+7 (727) 330 32 01 ext. 4095