Career opportunity in Advisory, IT practice
PwC, a leader in IT consulting in Kazakhstan, is currently looking for enthusiastic young professionals willing to start their careers in our Advisory department as Intern to IT practice. We offer 3 month paid internship with opportunity to get an employment upon successful performance during internship.
Our work at PwC Advisory solves some of the most complex and challenging issues faced by our clients on a daily basis. We provide a depth of industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market and economic analysis to deliver the best results for our clients in areas related to IT, information security and cyber security matters.
Role and Responsibilities:
During your internship, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform various researches and studies in IT area.
- Assist co-workers during projects, including the following:
- Analysis of business and IT processes.
- Assessment of IT risks and controls.
- Assessment of IT security environment.
- Developing various materials to be used by clients.
Knowledge and Education:
The ideal candidates have:
- An undergraduate/graduate degree in information technologies.
- Good working knowledge of PC, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good command of spoken and written Russian and English (ability to express your thoughts clearly in Kazakh language is an asset).
- Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Strong analytic skills and stress resistance.
- Ability to work full time during the internship.
- Ability to travel.
What would be the plus for candidates:
- Any IT related experience/background.
- Any IT related certifications (e.g. COBIT Foundation, ITIL Foundation, CCNA, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc).
- Familiarity with SQL basics.
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide systems such as Active Directory, 1S, SAP, Oracle E-Business Suit, etc.
Recruitment stages (may be changed during the recruitment process):
- Online tests. After completion of your online application resume you will be asked to take 2 tests: Numerical Reasoning test, and Logical Reasoning test. Please, make sure you are not interrupted or disturbed during the test, remember that closing browser or interrupting of already started testing session will unable you to complete and submit your application. Also you will not be able to start the test once again.
- Business and Technology awareness test. The test is aimed to assess your knowledge and understanding of common technology and business concepts. You are not expected to demonstrate deep technical knowledge.
- Interview. Interview with IT advisory team members.
- Final interview. Successful candidates will be invited to final interviews with managers.