PwC PayWell Kazakhstan 2014
на русском языке
Should we increase salaries of all employees or implement a differentiated revision? How to manage variable pay?
Salary Surveys provide companies with relevant information to be able to compare with the market practice level of their employees’ compensation and offered benefits package.
This year we are planning to conduct Salary Survey in the following sectors: Finance, FMCG, IT/Media sectors and others.
You can purchase the Paywell Survey in General market or Industrial format.
Salary Survey 2014 includes:
- analysis of policies, practices and salary levels of your sector;
- information about the current levels of remuneration on the market, taking into account sector specifics.
- On-line platform
- We consider all elements of compensation: base salary, variable pay, benefits and pay policy
- A detailed analytical section on compensation and benefits policies (trends)
- Each participant can choose a reference group from the list of Survey participants (optional)
- We use a combination of two approaches: functional job descriptions and hierarchical levels
- Significant experience in conducting surveys since 2006
- The largest Kazakhstani and multinational companies participate in our surveys
- Support of participants:
- Convenience and simplicity in filling out questionnaires
- Detailed instructions for completing questionnaires, containing answers to FAQ
- Individual consultations while filling out the questionnaires
- Materials are available in two languages in electronic format through on-line platform
- Convenient tool to analyze data
- High standards of data privacy
February - April 2014: Registration of participants and distribution of questionnaires
May - June 2014: Individual job mathching sessions
July - August 2014: Data collection and analysis
September 2014: Report release
Contact our survey team:
+7 (727) 330 3200
+7 (727) 330 32 01 ext. 4056
+7 (727) 330 32 01 ext. 4205